The Scheduler identifies, sequences, and links construction activities in accordance with established build strategies.
• Populates schedule with labor, material budgets and resources.
• Supports the development of Production Work Packages.
• Runs schedule health metrics and performs required maintenance to schedule.
• Supports the Monthly Baseline Adjustment Process.
• Integrate all aspects of the program from engineering, Material Requirements Planning (MRP), and production to testing, final acceptance, and delivery.
• Progresses schedules on a weekly basis, analyzes performance, conducts critical path analysis and leads efforts to address deviations to baseline as required.
• Monitors labor demand in the schedule, reviews and recommends corrective actions to Program Scheduler and Production Management.
• Develops reports for progress, schedule performance, resource requirements and earned value.
• Supports the training of Schedulers with lesser knowledge and abilities.
Pay rate: $29.21 - $36.51
• High School or GED or a minimum of 4 years related experience in related manufacturing industry preferred. College degree and shipbuilding industry experience preferred.
• 3 to 5 yrs progressive experience or demonstrable ability (supporting Weekly and Monthly Reporting, supporting Weekly and Monthly Baseline Maintenance, supporting the overall scheduling effort to maintain the project) with Primavera scheduling software.
• Comprehensive knowledge, experience and proficiency with Primavera Scheduling Software.
• Proficient in Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and performance measurement techniques.
• Understanding and ability to perform of Baseline Schedule Maintenance.
• Computer literate utilizing all Microsoft Office applications.
• Able to run and analyze the schedule Critical Path.
• Able to run schedule health metrics
• Effective communication skills to facilitate team work with various departments.
• Understanding of Rolling Wave Planning.
• Experience with Government Contracts a plus.
• Must be able to run schedule health metrics that will suffice government audit, interpret results and recommend corrective action.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.