The Villages, FL 32159
- The Sanitation Worker collects trash and garbage from city residents and commercial establishments onto a collection vehicle using discretion when entering private property on an assigned shift
- Works on an assigned garbage collection route as a member of a collection crew.
- Cleans area of collection
- Assists with cleaning trucks and related equipment
- Assists with performing preventive maintenance checks and services on vehicles and equipment daily
- Performs other duties as required
The work area can involve a working environment indoors as well as outdoors, which could cause exposure to outdoor elements
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Possess valid driver’s license
- Heavy physical labor for extended periods often under adverse weather conditions required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.