Farmington, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
This position is fully remote within US, preferably EST time zone
Third party submissions and C2C will not be considered
We are seeking a Salesforce developer to perform and provide full-lifecycle application development; designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages software development. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, a quick learner, and able to work both independently and collaboratively in a complex environment.
The developer will work closely with IT Project Manager and System Engineering, Developers, and Tester to design screens, write and test code/scripts, implement, and maintain systems with a high level of quality on the Salesforce platform. Lead development of an Electronic Health Records System to meet the needs of the sponsor. Salesforce Developer is involved in properly defining and refining these new requirements to replace this functionality with next generation platform in Salesforce Health Cloud. They support the movement of code from the low to high side environment along with ensuring that the GovCloud instance aligns with high-side capabilities
• Perform software development designing, coding and debugging applications in various software languages;
• Perform moderately complex analysis, design and development of new solutions, maintain existing software baselines;
• Support customers using the developed tool sets.
• Ability to design and develop new solutions and maintain existing software baselines
• Ability to work self-directed as well as work in teams
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Understanding of AWS DevOps
• Understands the continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) lifecycle
• Familiar with JIRA
• Proficiency with GitHub
• Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
• Experience supporting the Intelligence Community
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
• Experience with Python
• Familiar with AWS Lambda
• Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
• May have deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs or systems
• A University Degree or equivalent experience and minimum 10 years
• prior relevant experience, or An Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 7 years experience
Engineering/Other Technical Positions:
• Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.