SOX Compliance-Control Analyst
Charlotte, NC 28202
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a SOX Compliance-Control Analyst Description:
- Our customer in Charlotte, NC is looking for a Digital Technology SOX Compliance Analyst consultant responsible for executing processes to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements.
- There possible 15-20% travel.
- Gathering, analyzing, documenting and reporting data related to IT/DT internal control processes over financial reporting
- Coordinating efforts across multiple IT/DT functions and departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines
- Responsible for identifying internal control deficiencies and ensuring the timely implementation of corrective actions
- Sarbanes Oxley Compliance testing on IT/DT controls and documentation
- Significant interaction with key business process managers and IT management
- Interaction with IT third-party vendors managing and/or supporting the company’s internal controls
- Completing GAP assessments on IT controlled environments involving SOX Controls
- Reviewing external service providers through SSAE18/SOC reports and Complimentary End User Controls
- Performing deficiency assessments of SOX IT controls and preparing reporting
- Reviewing and documenting with management exceptions identified during walkthroughs or testing of controls
- Maintaining an inventory of all SOX IT deficiencies
- Supporting business partners with remediation activities of SOX deficiencies
- Supporting Internal and External Audit testing of SOX IT controls
- Working knowledge on SOX Compliance and COSO (or similar) internal controls framework
- Strong working knowledge of business processes and controls, including IT Change Management, User Access Management, End User Computing and Entity Level Controls
- Experience in auditing/reviewing the work of external service providers including working knowledge of SSAE18/SOC reports and Complimentary End User Controls
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills to analyze risk issues and assist with formulating solutions
- Proficient use of all Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and Visio
- Understanding of US Government requirements such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and NIST
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.