SAP Security Architect-Project Manager
Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a SAP Security Architect-Project Manager
- Our customer is in search of an SAP Security Architect-Project Manager to configure new SAP security access designs to achieve a 4 Tier structure.
- Building new single and composite roles
- Coordinating with teams for development schedules and user testing
- Design/Implement existing SAP Security roles to support current IT Waterline Projects
- Addressing internal audit findings by configuring and creating standard work documentation for segregation of duties (SOD) rule set
- Reconstruct the current fire fighter (FF) ID’s
- Configure and train FF users and log approvers
- Review AC tool set for GRC (compliance approval workflows)
- 3+ years SAP Configuration and System Maintenance
- 3+ Project Management Planning and execution
- Understanding Change Management and reporting metrics
- Ability to Design/Implement existing SAP Security roles
- Understanding segregation of duties (SOD) rules
- Understanding of fire fighter (FF) ID’s
- Understanding of GRC (compliance approval workflows)
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
- Candidates must be able to pass a background check,
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.