SAP Programmer/Analyst (Temporary)
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a 6 month assignment
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The SAP Programmer Analyst facilitates the delivery and support of the development portion of projects/programs within specified functional area(s).
- Coordinates and takes the lead role for the technical/functional development and support of IT applications.
- Coordinates all development aspects including reports, interfaces, conversion programs, database design and creation, enhancements. May also include SAP Portal development, ABAP, SAP UI5/Fiori, and JAVA web-dynpro.
- Provides accurate estimates based on design documents, including data mapping, and interface models.
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Drives small to medium sized projects with planning, development and implementation of system solutions
- Effectively uses ITPM Agile methodology in performing all tasks.
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor
- BA/BS in Information Technology or Computer Science or the equivalent of 4 years professional experience in IT Applications development and support
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a variety of programming languages (preferably ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning, analysis, design, testing, implementation, documenting and training of IT applications..
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in project management.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a customer service orientated environment.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.