SAP Functional Programmer Business Analyst
Greer, SC 29651
HKA is offering a $2000 hiring bonus for this position.
This is a long term ongoing W2 contract position with no projected end date.
HKA offers vacation and holiday pay, employee paid medical, dental and vision along with other perks.
NO relocation assistance is offered.
- The SAP Functional Programmer Business Analyst supports the technical/functional development and support of SAP IT applications in area of responsibility including Warehouse Management, Yard Management, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, and/or Inbound Logistics.
- Plans, designs, develops, and implements efficient IT systems in support of assigned organizational functions.
- Applies proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions.
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
- Provides support, assistance and training to users.
- Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
- Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks.
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems.
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
- Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
- Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Operations Supervisor.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science -Information Technology -Science Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession.
- 3+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies (preferably -ABAP/4-SAP UI5/Fiori-SAP BI/BW- Data Warehouses- C++- JAVA- HTML- JSP- J2EE- SQL- Oracle- UNIX/LINUX- XSLT).
- 3+ years of experience planning analyzing designing testing implementing documenting and training in a variety of SAP areas- preferably Warehouse Management- Yard Management and/or Inbound Logistics.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- 3+ years of functional knowledge in systems in area of responsibility such as SAP R/3 related modules or production systems.
- 3+ years of experience executing and communicating project plans.
- 3+ years of knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
- 3+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components - Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
- 1+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.,
- Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.