SAP BA SD
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Data Based Development Systems is hiring an SAP Business Analyst
- The SAP Business Analyst will create detailed SAP functional requirements documents and system change requests.
- Configure Sales and Distribution Module to meet business requirements
- Work with SAP Programmers to design and test system change requests.
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Document all testing results
- Design, create and document end user training material
- Train business users
- Monitor assigned projects, maintain progress metrics and report to management
- Strong knowledge of SAP's SD and Logistics modules and application knowledge of other related modules
- SAP Sales, Distribution and Logistics configuration / customization experience
o Contract, Quotation and Sales Order processing
o Customer Master Management
o Pricing Management
o Demand Management and ATP
o Delivery fulfillment and GTS
o Billing and Account Receivable
o Output and Reporting
o Integration with related SAP applications
- Basic understanding of infrastructure systems
- Understanding of E.D.I. (Electronic Data Interchange) systems.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all team members
- Understanding of the business areas that use the SAP Modules.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide recommendations
- Full life cycle SAP Implementation experience from project preparation until go-live
- ATA SPEC 2000 experience
- Knowledge of Web Portal application interfaces
- Data Management Tools (SAP B.I., ODM, Access)
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.