SAP ABAP Developer
Glastonbury, CT 06033
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a SAP ABAP Developer
- Our customer located in Glastonbury, CT has the need for a SAP ABAP Developer with extensive knowledge of ABAP development to work as part a team on large, strategic projects.
- Experience with SD, GTS, Logistics, and FI needed
- A strong focus on quality, ability to debug, execute unit testing, and resolve issues is a must
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills required
- SAP Smart Forms – SAP Scripts – Adobe Forms, SD, GTS, Logistics, IDOCS, Dialog Programming
- Must have a strong background in IDOCS, Dialog Programming, Pricing Smart Forms, SAP scripts, and Adobe Forms.
- Experience with SD, GTS, Logistics, and FI needed.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. Candidates must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
Data Based Development Systems is a continually growing and successful IT consulting firm in Glastonbury, CT that has been servicing Fortune 100 businesses for over 30 years. Our clients offer an attractive work environment and the opportunity to work with state of the art technology. We offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work with the latest technologies.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.