Roofing Field Superintendent 189777
Columbia, SC US
**PROJECT NEED OF 1 FOR Roofing Field Superintendent**
- Superintendent ensures the installation of all roofing exceeds quality standards established in their projects by management while maintaining maximum efficiency and economy of operations at or below budget.
- Run/manage the project from start to finish.
- Oversee subcontractor and full construction projects on a daily basis.
- Assists production and project managers with problem-solving, scheduling, customer service, and procedures
- Monitors daily productivity and ensures project adherence to contractual scope of work, approved submittals, and company standards
- Ensure the proper materials are on-site each day to provide the working crew efficient operation and order/pick up needed materials
- Monitor and enforce site safety standards and compliance with all local regulations by daily site inspections and actively managing subcontractors on-site
- Coordinate final closeout of the project
- Communicate with the Production Manager regarding any issues on-site immediately after observing or learning of the issue
- Coordinate receipt of daily job reports
- Conduct daily visits to all active job sites to ensure progress with established production goals and obtain information needed by Project Management
- Complies with and enforces all personnel and safety policies
- Carry out specific work plans as assigned by management
- All other duties as assigned
- 5+ years of proven experience in the supervision and installation of ALL commercial roofing systems
- Understand, manage and maintain production schedules, record keeping, and have the ability to deal effectively with clients and the production team
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication
- Must be able to read and understand and interpret construction drawings
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to oversee multiple major projects
- Employee must be able to walk on roofs, climb ladders and work at different heights
- Be able to lift heavy items and work outdoors in a variety of climates.
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment; self-motivated, innovative, hardworking individual, who can handle changing priorities and multiple tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and using technology such as smartphones, tablets, and online platforms like email, cloud storage systems, and online reporting/documentation tools.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.