Herndon, VA 20171
- The Reprographics Specialist will produce high-quality documents using computer operated copiers and printers; assembles deliverables using binding, laminating, tab cutting, and assembling machines; and assembles well-organized and navigable electronic documents.
- Will operate, maintain, and oversee the production of a variety of scanning, printing, binding, and assembling job requests.
- These requests could vary from printing Technical Reports, Contract Specifications, Contract Drawings, large format documents, or Proposals; scanning a variety of documents for technical use; and, assembly of digital documents and writing to CD/DVDs or uploading to servers or cloud servers.
- In addition to utilizing the equipment, will also be asked to oversee others to safely use the equipment in a team environment, in order to meet project deadlines and maintain safe practices in the work area.
- May also assist as a team-member in our Project assistants or Facility staff in the office on a variety of additional tasks.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience is preferred.
- Reprographics equipment training is mandatory.
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and detail-oriented to react quickly to deadlines and project needs in a team-oriented environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.