Repairs Customer Service Representative
DOE Trumbull, CT 06611
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Repairs Customer Service Representative
- The Repairs Customer Service Representative is a key customer-facing role with the responsibility to ensure that critical support is provided for our customers operating around the world.
- Activities revolve around processing repairs using SAP Enterprise Resource Planning tool as the primary processing environment
- Follow up with customers on items due for return.
- Review received parts from customers queue within 24 hours contact customer to resolve any associated issues.
- Quote customer repairs and follow up with customers for approval.
- Return repaired items to customers.
- Expedite urgent customer requests.
- Provide repair status to customers.
- Coordinating with the rest of the Aftermarket Operations team as well as Supply Chain, Production, Engineering, Programs, Export Compliance, Warehousing, Shipping and Quality organizations as part of fulfilling customers’ needs effectively while ensuring compliance in all transactions.
- Customer back order reports
- Manage aged open core report
- Associates degree or Business Administration required
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Customer Service required
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has ability to respond professionally to customers inquiries via telcon and/or email
- Ability to solve problems
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products with strong excel skills required
- A working knowledge of SAP highly preferred
- Previous experience in logistic preferred
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.