Kansas City, MO 64153
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Repair Engineer
This is a direct hire position
- The Engineer leads activities of direct Engineering staff at the direction of Engineering Management to achieve accurate and timely completion of repairs and modifications during maintenance and component overhaul visits.
- Plans, reviews, organizes, and prioritizes engineering tasks.
- Mentor and train Repair Engineers from all levels of experience; identify and grow the expertise and experience of the team.
- Recognize and fully understand the proper use of all applicable customer, OEM, regulatory, and maintenance requirements, and ensure that these are met.
- Analyze and substantiate complex repair and modification designs using standard accepted industry practices.
- Produce technical analysis of repair standards and history for which FAA approval can be obtained to ensure compliance with all appropriate regulatory, customer, OEM and internal operations and maintenance requirements.
- Participate in the development of work statements and hour estimates in support of proposals.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, or Civil Engineering desired
- A minimum of 10 years relevant aerospace experience or 15 years of equivalent aircraft design experience required.
- Ability to interpret and use aircraft manufacturing, assembly, and installation drawings.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills with other groups (avionics, certification, Program Management and Maintenance Leads, MRO Facilities and customers) experience strongly preferred.
- Strong time-management, and problem-solving skills.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.