Reliability Maintenance Technician
DOE Kalamazoo, MI 49001
- The Reliability Maintenance Technician is responsible for authentication of equipment database including reconciliation of field tagged UID's, proper execution of change control, technical support of craftsmen, drawing reconciliation, review and development of risk classification and area specific assignments.
- TheRMT will provide data entry for alldatachangesandadditionsfromallapprovedRFPMs
including, but not limited to:
- Existing equipment updates
- Equipment Hierarchy and associated equipment nameplate data
- Equipment Classification and Categorization
- Equipment Criticality
- PM Schedule information (Frequency, due dates, etc.)
- Job Plan information (Task / Material Lists)
- New equipment entries from Capital or expense projects from approved Data Entry Spreadsheet
- Equipment updates based on Validation activities (Interface with Project and Maintenance Validation Engineers)
- PM / CAL Development and Optimization activities
- Data updates based on Data Integrity Report findings
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate degree preferred.
- Previous experience as Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, or Planner/Scheduler in a large manufacturing facility (preferably in medical device, pharmaceutical, chemical, or food manufacturing industries).
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CMMS experience
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Director of Recruiting
Anne Cleveland is the Director of Recruiting at HKA Enterprises. She specializes in recruiting for the pharmaceutical and power industries. Anne's advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up your online application with a quick phone call, text, or email directly to the recruiter listed on the job posting." The best way to reach Anne is via text or email.