Fayetteville, NC 28301
- The Reliability Engineer will be responsible in Identifying and reporting on potential failures modes within a process or with equipment
- Support the designing of new processes & systems
- Applying subject matter engineering knowledge to solve problems
- Working with client teams to perform tests and analysis in the field
- Conduct routine engineering calculations
- Liaise with relevant teams on the outcomes of tests/analysis for verification, and
- Develop solutions that help to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Functional analysis and functional hazard analysis (function FMEA, & FHA)
- Fault tree analysis
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA)
- Avoidance of Single Point of Failure (SPOF)
- Human error analysis
- Operational hazard analysis
- Preventative/ Planned Maintenance Optimization (PMO)
- Must be a Reliability Engineer Subject matter expert and a proven maintenance leader
- 25+ years of experience in Reliability Centered Maintenance and Total Preventive Maintenance.
- Experience could come from chemicals, hydrocarbons, pharmaceuticals, batch & discrete manufacturing and even defense.
- Large scale plant/industrial equipment and capital project implementation
- Reliability and condition monitoring programs, from reliability strategy development through to implementation
- Multi-site maintenance, production and quality results driven programs
- Risk based inspection and monitoring programs
- Supplier collaboration to preemptively drive reliability
- Supplier quality management programs
- Integration of digital solutions to improve plant performance
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."