Newnan, GA 30265
- The Recruiting Coordinator will provide project management and coordination for recruiting activities.
- Manage scheduling and coordination of the entire candidate management process
- Scheduling interviews
- Developing offer letters, pre-employment packages and benefits information
- Initiating and following up on the pre-employment process to ensure compliance.
- Coordinating start dates with candidates and benefits / shared services group to ensure new hires are processed correctly.
- Provide some on-boarding assistance.
- Post open positions on the company’s career site and monitor activity.
- Provide some initial pre-screening of candidates.
- Following up with hiring managers as needed for feedback on candidates.
- Assist as needed with immigration processing
- May be asked to assist / support the campus or intern recruiting process.
- May be asked to provide coverage for other administrative positions in the facility as needed.
- High school diploma or GED
- BA in Human Resources or related discipline a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a corporate recruiting and human resources environment involved in recruiting / staffing activities of similar size, scope, and complexity
- 3 - 5 years of recruiting experience is required
- Technical and/or aerospace industry experience is highly preferred
- Experience with campus recruiting activities including developing career services (placement office) contacts, organizing campus recruiting activities and event planning is a plus.
- Proficient with the MS Office suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.