Phoenix, AZ 85043
- The Recruiting Assistant will manage scheduling and coordination of the entire candidate management process.
- Scheduling interviews by working with hiring managers, executive administrators, agencies and directly with candidates to create timely and accurate schedules.
- Developing offer letters, pre-employment packages and benefits information for candidates
- Initiating and following up on the pre-employment process to ensure compliance.
- Coordinating start dates with candidates and benefits / shared services group to ensure new hires are processed correctly.
- Provide some on-boarding assistance (e.g. gather all forms such as I-9).
- BA in Human Resources or related discipline a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience within a corporate recruiting and human resources environment involved in recruiting / staffing activities of similar size, scope, and complexity
- English language skills required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.