Rockford, IL 61125
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Recruiter
- The Recruiter manages sourcing, recruiting, setting up interviews, and making selection recommendations for placement of candidates from both internal and external sources.
- Manages working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure adequate coverage of talent acquisition needs.
- Consults with hiring manager to establish sourcing strategy, recruit active and passive candidates, identify shortlisted candidate slate, and recommend the candidates to the hiring manager.
- Works with Hiring Manager to extend verbal offers and hands off to Shared Services for written offer and onboarding upon candidate acceptance of verbal offer.
- Bachelor's degree
- 7 -11 years of related experience in the absence of a degree.
- Must have full experience with full life cycle recruiting and be able to manage competing demands in an adaptable and flexible way.
- Experience in sourcing and qualifying passive candidates is desired.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and HR team members is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as critical thinking skills is required.
- Experience recruiting technical, aerospace, or automotive is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.