Feasterville Trevose, PA 19053
- Main contact and administration for US/ Caribbean Staffing and Onboarding activities
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
- Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials.
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Ensure all employee files (paper and electronic) are complete and current.
- Assist with vendor invoices and processing payments
- Various HR projects and processes, Coordinate and oversee company sponsored events, employee functions and HR projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
- English language fluency is a must, Spanish language skills a plus
- Advanced computer skills to include data entry, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization.
- Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
- Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. High level of integrity.
- Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within a corporation and to provide excellent customer service
- Performs additional duties as assigned
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.