337 SPARTANGREEN BLVD Duncan, SC 29334
- The Recruiter is responsible for working with the Recruiting Department identifying outstanding candidates that will best represent HKA and our clients.
- The Recruiter is responsible for documenting resumes, submissions, client and candidate communications and any other records in the recruiting process.
- The Recruiter must possess the skill to function in a team environment but willing to take personal responsibility for job requirements.
- Documents resumes, submissions, candidate starts, client communication, candidate communication, and all other records in the recruiting process.
- Identifies candidates for submission that best represent HKA and our clients.
- Assists candidates through the submittal/presentation/interview/offer process.
- Negotiates wage with candidates and clients.
- Maintains and grows an accurate, robust, and detailed candidate database.
- Interfaces with hiring managers to ensure that requirements are well communicated with candidates.
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Aptitude for understanding the technical nature of job order skill sets.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking software.
- Ability to show initiative in pursuing candidates, clients, and the betterment of HKA.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.