Record Management Coordinator
Shelton, CT 06484
- Candidate will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties to assist in the generation, processing and maintenance of shipping invoices, component log cards, and related documentation.
- Will be required to communicate daily with all branches of the Department of Defense and Homeland Security administrative agencies to ensure accurate maintenance records and all services are compiled with in accordance with applicable technical engineering directives.
- Will be responsible for accurate maintenance of critical to flight safety records throughout internal processing working with internal engineering, quality assurance, and program management groups.
- Additionally responsible for archive submissions and retention for complete life cycle of repaired dynamic components and/or rotor blades
- Candidate will provide coordination and instate a control mechanism to ensure of all organizational procedures and that all business area standard work documents are current and controlled.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus additional specialized courses or short-term training (one year or less) with minimum of 3 years’ experience OR Associates Degree, Technical/Business School Certificate or Diploma, Skilled Trades Apprenticeship, or other post high school training (two years duration) with minimum of 1 year experience
- Bachelor's Degree with basic understand of the KSAO's related to the job
- Proficient in Microsoft office products, specifically: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Basic working understanding of DFAR and FAR regulations
- General knowledge of Sikorsky Aircraft ERP system, SAP
- Experience in logistics; scheduling, routing, and documentation requirements for all means of ground transportation to support operational needs
- Basic understanding of FAR and DFAR regulations
- Must be self-motivated, well organized detail orientated individual who can perform well in a team environment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.