Raleigh, NC 27609
8am- 5pm, Monday-Friday
This position is for short term coverage for maternity leave-Starting in June or July
- The Receptionist will attend to visitors and deal with inquiries on the phone and face to face.
- Supply information regarding the organization to the public, clients and customers.
- Will answer the telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages
- Provide information to callers
- Greet and direct persons entering organization
- Deal with queries from the public and customers
- Ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Prepare correspondence and documents
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Schedule appointments
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering
- Monitor and maintain office equipment
- Control inventory relevant to reception area
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Keyboard skills
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.