Bellevue, WA 98004
- The Receptionist performs a specialized administrative role independently to achieve assignment outcomes.
- Manages own workload and may delegate assignments to other administrative staff or team members.
- Leads/supervises facilities operations staff performing advanced skills required to operate business equipment associated with mailroom and telephone/reception area or other facilities related tasks.
- Purchases office supplies; responds to calls for facilities problems; vendor contact; development of budgets and cost management; records management; fleet management; health and safety; security; greening initiatives; office relocations or remodels; communication to area office staff.
- Complex, diverse and advanced administrative skills required to manage an office environment, achieve desired results, and institute corrective actions as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Over 8 years’ experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows environment required
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.