Readiness Project Manager
Orlando, FL 32824
- The Readiness Project Manager manages, and pre-checks assigned requests to maximize crew productivity.
- Performs site readiness checks during the Planning phase of the work to ensure the site is ready for the crew to work when they arrive.
- Constructability Review– verify work order can be worked as written prior to planning and scheduling
- Schedule optimization and execution (Adjusts, assigns and executes work requests/work orders)
- Aid with material (inventory and non-stock / direct issue) needing to be added to the Maximo work order number.
- Private Locates – there may be certain programs (For example, TUG) that may need private locates required to complete the work.
- May need to coordinate with private locate vendors.
- Perform site visits and field crew visits as applicable to monitor crew productivity and ensure compliance with design and construction standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 6 - 8 years of related electric utility distribution operations experience
- Demonstrated good computer skills – knowledge of Distribution computer systems, Outlook and Microsoft Office products
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Distribution design and quality standards
- Valid drivers’ license
- CDL license required
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of Distribution design and quality standards
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."