Readiness Project Manager
Apopka, FL 32712
- The Readiness Project Manager manages, and pre-checks assigned requests to maximize crew productivity.
- Performs site readiness checks during the Planning phase of the work to ensure the site is ready for the crew to work when they arrive.
- Constructability Review– verify work order can be worked as written prior to planning and scheduling
- Schedule optimization and execution (Adjusts, assigns and executes work requests/work orders)
- Aid with material (inventory and non-stock / direct issue) needing to be added to the Maximo work order number.
- Private Locates – there may be certain programs (For example, TUG) that may need private locates required to complete the work.
- May need to coordinate with private locate vendors.
- Perform site visits and field crew visits as applicable to monitor crew productivity and ensure compliance with design and construction standards.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 6 - 8 years of related electric utility distribution operations experience
- Demonstrated good computer skills – knowledge of Distribution computer systems, Outlook and Microsoft Office products
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of Distribution design and quality standards
- Valid drivers’ license
- CDL license required
- Demonstrated excellent knowledge of Distribution design and quality standards
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.