RPA Engineer-Blue Prism
Hartford, CT US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
*No 3rd party submissions, no Corp to Corp
**Remote contract, preferred EST zone
Are you passionate about building the future of automation? Interested in working in the nexus of business transformation, process optimization, and software development? We are looking for an experienced RPA engineer to build digital labor – “bots” – and extend their capabilities through software development and integration with digital capabilities and artificial intelligence platforms.
As a member of the Automation team, the RPA Engineer will collaborate with business stakeholders, solution analysts, and engineers from other disciplines to design solutions and develop enterprise grade RPA based solutions using Blue Prism.
- Work with Development, Quality Management (QM), Infrastructure and all business teams to lead the development and execution of test automation scripts, performance testing scripts, RPA Bots and End User Synthetic Monitors across production and lower environments.
- Review progress toward the plan regularly with QM, Developers and business users and make modifications as necessary.
- Identify defects in applications / scripts and perform regression testing to ensure functionality, test automation scripts, monitors and bots are operating as intended.
- Serve as a mentor for other QM members in the areas of Test and RPA.
- Ensure compliance with SDLC, Change Control and other relevant processe
- Experience using Blue Prism, Postman, Selenium, Appium, Jenkins, JMeter, ACCELQ, UIPath, or suitable alternatives
- Bachelor’s degree required. Will consider professional experience in lieu of education.
- Five (5) years of Automation experience with a focus on all of the following: Testing, RPA, Performance, API’s, End User Synthetic Monitoring
- Basic understanding of workflow management processes and tools
- Intermediate understanding of relational database structures and SQL
- Must have automation experience across the following: Mainframe, Mobile Devices, Desktop Applications, Web Applications, API’s
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.