San Antonio, TX 78226
- The Quality Inspector will perform all aspects required for proper evaluation and inspection of components processed at CCS, while ensuring regulatory and quality system compliance.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude.
- Know how to read and use calibrated tooling and equipment such as but not limited to vernier calipers, height gages, pi-tapes, plug gages, dial calipers, dial indicators, protractor, radius gages, hardness tester, dial bore gage, thickness gage, omni gages, go/no go gages, and micrometers.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to read, speak, write, understand and verbally express ideas and instructions in English and ability to effectively communicate with peers, subordinates, supervisors and management personnel, customers and external party auditors.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.