Duncan, SC 29334
- The Inspector maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, and records inspection results.
- Inspects purchased parts, assemblies, accessories, and materials for conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments and devices.
- Compares quantity and part number of items received with procurement data and other specifications to ensure completeness and accuracy of order.
- Inspects and measures items for dimensional accuracy, fit, alignment, and functional operation, according to blueprints, parts manuals, company and other specifications, using calibrated precision measuring instruments and devices.
- Visual inspection is also a form of inspection.
- Approves or rejects items, and records inspection and disposition information.
- Support Quick Response Quality Control (QRQC) process.
- Other duties may be assigned depending on business needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum 2 years inspection experience with various gauging and equipment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Wendy Wofford has been an onsite recruiter with HKA over three years. She specializes in light industrial and craft recruiting. Her best advice to candidates is to "keep your resume updated, simple, and be honest." The best way to contact Wendy is via text.