Quality Inspector 187847
Houston, TX 77058 US
Perform inspection of complex mechanical assemblies.
• Under moderate supervision, performs varied tasks of intermediate complexity i.e. Product inspections, Paperwork reviews for accuracy, etc.
• Applies intermediate and some advanced skills to perform functions of the position within assigned area.
• May adapt new procedures, techniques, tools, materials and/or equipment to meet the more complex requirements functions of the position.
• May periodically assist in orienting, training, assigning, and checking the work of other employees.
• Provide technical/administrative support to the Quality function, which encompasses Product Integrity and Quality Control.
• All levels of Inspection to include; Product, Process and Paperwork, First article, Receive-in, In process, and Final inspections.
• Quality Notification Processing Detailed measurements utilizing standard inspection hand tools.
• Interpret Blue prints and 3D drawings.
• Bond cage management.
• Creation of standard work and procedures for Inspection techniques.
• Scrap processing Inspection training and testing
• Experience with SAP.
• Space flight hardware inspection experience.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Associates Degree preferred. Zeiss CMM experience is preferred.
Experience in completing First Article Inspections using AS9102 forms
• Current Certifications for cable crimp harness(NASA-STD-8739.4), soldering (IPC J-STD-001), polymerics (NASA-STD-8739.1)
• Experience in completing First Article Inspections using AS9102 forms
• GD&T experience is highly desirable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email