Windsor, CT 06095
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Quality Engineer
- The Engineer will plan and conduct activities concerned with the quality control and quality assurance of industrial processes, materials and products.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements, including vendor quality manuals and company quality records.
- Applies statistical process control (SPC) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Reviews all purchased products or components and provides input to the decision to accept the product and future purchases from the vendor.
- Documents data obtained during all quality activities consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Develops new approaches to solve problems.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience required
- Aerospace manufacturing experience (machines, processes, specifications, materials)
- Process certification
- Blueprint reading and interpretation
- LCS MCL requirements
- FAIR development and review
- Process specification development / procedure writing
- AS13000 training
- Good written and verbal communication
- Material testing and microstructure microhardness
- Document control
- Inspection Expert
- Net Inspect
- GE Score
- GE ECAV
- GE SPS Digital Desktop
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email