Quality Control Technician
Gridley, CA 95948
- The Quality Control Technician implements the quality control/quality assurance plan for each mission.
- Ensures all aspects of the Scope of Work are being completed in accordance with the field work plan and supporting documentations including permit requirements.
- Ensures that all work items either for construction or installation follows local regulations and permit requirements.
- Ensure that all field materials meet the quality standards for construction.
- Report the quality status of the installation of the Manufactured Housing Units (MHUs) or construction of group sites as needed.
- Implement the quality program at both the receiving yard and the operation and maintenance phase of the mission according to the approved mission work plans.
- Perform the periodic inspections required to confirm compliance with the contract and task order requirements.
- Responsible for inspecting MHUs prior to acceptance from FEMA and transporting of the units.
- Degree in Construction Management or extensive verifiable experience in temporary housing missions.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."