Quality/ACE Project Manager
Farmington, CT 06030
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Quality/ACE Project Manager
We are looking for a project manager to oversee a Quality Applications related to projects directly related to separation activity at our client location in Farmington CT. This individual will manage all the projects for the Quality (ACE) group directly related to this activity to includes Project manage all activities with third party supplier for changes required to ACE Certification program training material in support of the three organizations involved in the separation Support and project manage all activities related to the split activity within the quality group to include, Working with digital regarding all quality digital applications (ACP, QCPC manager, AMS) Website, ACE documentation/standard work, and Other processes as identified within the ACE group
- Drive assigned projects to successful completion.
- Identify and quantify resource needs to close out the project deliverables.
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Roles & Responsibilities, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, etc.
- Maintain Up-to-date project status
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed.
- All customer Standard Work and SDLC (System or Software Development Life Cycle) shall be followed,
- Coordinate with external resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs
- Computer Science Degree
- PMP certification
- ITIL certification
- 5+ years hands on Project Management
- Must have strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Ability to lead large team meetings, creating, tracking and communicating project, requirements, plans, schedules, and developing detailed documentation to help identify gaps and address challenges or roadblocks within the project.
- Strong understanding of Quality application-based projects
- Understanding of business separation activity
- Understanding of Mergers and Accusations
- Understanding of ACE Quality tool
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.