Quality & Op Ex Manager
Parsons, KS 67357
PinPoint Solutions is hiring a Quality & Op Ex Manager
This is a direct hire position
- The Op Ex & Quality Manager is responsible for the maintenance, development and administration of all quality assurance systems of the company with a focus on Op Ex.
- Manages Continuous Improvement (CI) activities at the facility, reporting directly to the site leader.
- Ensures that Lean 6-Sigma principles and concepts are applied throughout the performance center.
- Responsible for the development, evaluation, maintenance and sustainment, of the quality system
- Identifies and prioritizes opportunities through data analysis.
- Represents Quality for the management team and has decision authority for quality issues.
- Coordinates QMAT Process Improvements
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in the work area.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required
- 5 yrs. experience as quality engineer in an aerospace manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of aerospace company specs and practices, particularly Boeing.
- Computer knowledge and skills, i.e. MS Word and Excel.
- Strong quantitative, analytical and process thinking capability.
- Proficiency in ERP systems, Minitab, MS Access desirable.
- Capable of multitasking, managing numerous projects and meeting deadlines as required.
- Proficient with root cause analyses to ensure future success of the Organization.
- Experience participating in kaizen events and managing projects required
- 6 Sigma Greenbelt and/or Lean Certifications preferred
- Experience with ISO or derivative quality systems preferred
- Proficient at reading drawings and engineering data.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.