QC Inspector (2nd shift)
Oldsmar, FL 34677
This is a 2nd shift position
- The Inspector will utilize the scope and limitations of the methods for Liquid Penetrant/Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI) and Radiography Inspection (RI) and other techniques necessary such as Thermal Wave and Neutron Radiographic Inspection.
- Interpretation of results with respect to applicable codes, standards and specifications.
- Training and guidance of Level 1 and 2 personnel.
- Ensuring that proper calibration procedures are followed and equipment is maintained in a safe and effective working condition.
- Commitment to quality assurance.
- Ensuring on time delivery of product.
- Regular attendance and punctuality.
- Ensures compliance with Company IPM/QPM and ISO-9000 quality requirements.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 4 years’ experience in Level 2 for Radiography Inspection (RI) and Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection (FPI),
- Or Associates Degree in engineering or science, and 2 years’ experience
- Or Technical bachelor’s degree and 1 year experience in level 2
- Level II certification in Fluorescent Penetrant Inspection and Radiographic Inspection meeting the requirements of NAS-410 or equivalent.
- Certification in X-Ray, Penetrant Testing, Thermal Wave, and Computed Tomography is highly desirable.
- Vision Certification per NAS-410. American Society for Non-Destructive Testing (ASNT) Certification is highly desirable.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.