QA Testing Coordinator
Farmington, CT 06032
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a QA Testing Coordinator
Our customer located in Farmington, CT is in search of a QA Testing Coordinator to help define scenarios, review/validate test plans, point out additional tests/scenarios that should be executed, as well as validate that the resulting test plans and results are appropriately documented.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, processes and lifecycle to enhance testing strategy and approach
- Create test plans and test case documents
- Review requirements, use cases, technical specifications and other documentation to gain a thorough understanding of the programs and processes to be verified
- Develop checklists to support testing activities (e.g., Testing Readiness, Exit Criteria, user set up)
- Identify and create test data
- Manage the daily QA defect call, align severity, document ‘target fix’ dates and resolve open questions
- Triage defects and coordinate with system developers to communicate test results and resolve defects
- Create traceability matrices and test results reports
- Create testing metrics and reports to assess stability and status of all testing activities
- 4+ years managing/executing QA testing
- Using quality test tools such as HP Quality Center
- Experience in a large corporate environment understanding full project cycle testing with multiple developers and user groups
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills - verbal, written, listening and presentation.
- Must be able to pass a background check, type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.