Purchasing Associate 187810
Jacksonville, FL 32226 US
- Support Purchasing administration, maintain Reps/Certs, and existing vendor certifications/surveys.
- Work with Accounts Payable to reconcile invoices.
- Work with Vendors to insure delivery confirmation and expedite when needed.
- Initiate PO's using released requisitions in SAP.
- Purchase direct and indirect items.
- Once fully trained may serve as backup to Senior Buyers.
- The Purchasing Coordinator position requires a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail, strong communications skills, and excellent attendance.
- Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Purchasing process knowledge.
- Associates degree is required.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email