Pump Technician (2nd shift, entry level)
Pewaukee, WI 53072
This is a 2nd shift entry level temp to perm position
- The Pump Technician will be trained on pump parts, assembly, and crane/forklift operation once they progress.
- Will also be cleaning, sanding, and painting large pump parts.
- Will be assembling pumps, disassembling pumps, hydrostatic testing of pumps, performance testing of pumps, receiving and stocking inventory,
- pulling orders for both pump and parts orders, part identification, assembling parts orders, prepping and painting orders and final packaging for shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 2 years of mechanical assembly experience and knowledge of rotating equipment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude is a plus-understanding the order of parts, how they fit and measuring.
- Previous fork-lift/crane experience preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude essential.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Blueprint reading and measurement tool reading a plus.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.