Pump Repair Mechanic
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
- The Pump Repair Mechanic is responsible for trouble-shooting, service, repair and maintenance of equipment in the shop or at a customer job site.
- Troubleshoot diesel engines and repair/rebuild as necessary.
- Perform routine inspections, preventative maintenance and servicing as directed on Xylem equipment between each rental.
- Diagnose and report any damage to the Service Manager.
- Create an accurate and legible parts and repair list for assigned Xylem equipment.
- Review list of parts with Service Manager and obtain approval to continue with servicing and repair.
- Test all repaired equipment for proper operation and quality.
- Perform preventative maintenance on company vehicles and shop support equipment as directed (air dryer, chain saws, lifts, etc.).
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to diagnose simple mechanical issues
- Basic knowledge of diesel engines
- Basic knowledge of methods, materials, tools and techniques to repair and maintain equipment
- Ability to safely operate hand tools, power tools and lifting equipment
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.