Pump Mechanic/Assembler (2nd shift)
Pewaukee, WI 53072
This is a 2nd shift position-2:30pm-11:30pm
- The Pump Mechanic/Assembler will be responsible for assembling pumps, disassembling pumps, hydrostatic testing of pumps, performance testing of pumps, receiving and stocking inventory, pulling orders for both pump and parts orders, part identification, assembling parts orders, prepping and painting orders and final packaging for shipment.
- Other Duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least two years of mechanical assembly experience preferred.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment a plus
- Ability to build product from manuals and assembly instructions
- Ability to adapt to varying work schedules and assignments, learning to satisfactorily complete a variety of job duties
- Ability to operate a fork-lift truck and other lifting devices.
- Basic computer skills – MRP/ERP systems for receiving, inventory look up, and shipping; Basic computer navigation for online trainings, daily time recording, and email
- Blueprint reading, measurement tool reading
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 pounds will be required
- Ability to obtain DOT medical card
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.