Pulp and Paper Mill Piping Designer
Skowhegan, ME 04976
- The Designer will be responsible for design support on pulp & paper mill engineering projects including creating P&ID’s, piping and mechanical layouts, interconnect diagrams, installation details, material specifications, fabrication drawings, as well as providing project estimates.
- Will do on-site field survey work and provide checkout and startup assistance.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Frequent climbing of ladders is required
- Previous work in a pulp and paper mill environment and work in confine spaces is required.
- Need to be organized and able to handle multiple projects at the same time, and able to solve technical problems in a fast-paced environment.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
George Estepp is one of the Lead Recruiters here at HKA Enterprises. He specializes in recruiting for the Operations and Maintenance group and Engineering department. George’s advice to job seekers is "avoid having your resume fall into a black hole after applying by following up with me on your application with a quick phone call, text, or email as listed on the job posting."