Project Planning Scheduler
Manassas, VA 20110 US
HKA is working on behalf of Jacobs and this role is to support Jacobs’ work through HKA
HKA Enterprises is unable to support C2C. 3rd party submissions and C2C requests will not be considered for any positions
As a Scheduler you will be working on a team that has overall responsibility for commercial, technical, contractual, budget and schedule activities for the Tool Install Program.
Key Responsibilities of this Role include:
1. Act as Liaison between the project team members and the client team Scheduler/ing system to ensure information to conveyed and assembled accurately and per the Tool Install schedule.
2. Support scheduling conflict resolution internally and externally and will exercise diligence when escalation is required.
3. Manage Scheduling daily activities of the project team, ensuring they are meeting their performance and productivity models.
4. Perform time impact analyses (TIA) to determine the extent of the impacts of potential delays. Provide recommendations for schedule recovery. Recovery schedule reviews and perform what-if scenario analysis. Assess and provide recommendations to resolve schedule, scope changes or delays to the Project Team and Executive Management.
5. Establish baseline schedule: Summary and detailed review of baseline durations, logic, resources, costs, cost curves, resource histograms.
6. Run schedule workshops. Identify schedule activities that control the overall project and critical path. Guide the Kanban team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and workflow across engineering teams.
7. Understand LEAN philosophy and guide its effective implementation in the design / construction industry.
• Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Degree in Industrial Engineering or related engineering/technical field or an associate degree (Military Equivalent) in a technical field along with 4+ years semiconductor industry experience.
• PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP) ® Certification
• 8+ years’ experience scheduling for large complex Industrial projects.
• 4+ years’ experience scheduling Tool Install projects.
• Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling.
• Knowledge of Excel, VBA, Power BI and Access for reporting and analysis.
• Ability to analyze, coordinate & organize multiple sources of schedule source inputs into a master schedule platform and deliver project/program status reports.
• Excellent communication and coordination skills (verbal and written).
• Collaborative able to work well with stakeholders and team members. • Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt in fast paced evolving project environment.
• Strong problem-solving skills with ability to think outside the box at times.
• Proficiency in presentation and communication to design team, customer, contractor, and management audience.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.