Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Project Manager
- The Project Manager will oversee several IT related projects at our client location in Windsor Locks CT.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing
- This role will also require a high level of collaboration and communication with clients, the business, and IT resources during the lifecycle of these projects
- Identify and quantify resource needs to close out the project deliverables.
- Create and maintain project management deliverables: Schedule, Risk Assessment, Charter, Roles & Responsibilities, Costs, Communication plan, Change Impact, presentations, etc.
- Facilitate high quality customer IT products with minimal customer impact, on time, on schedule, on budget by managing global projects including resolving complex issues, coordinating global resources, tracking time and cost, and managing schedule, risk, change, and communications as directed.
- Coordinate with external vendor PM and resources to track and manage overall project activities for customer programs.
- Computer Science Degree a plus
- PMP certification a plus
- ITIL certification a plus
- 3-5 years hands on IT Project Management preferred
- Understanding of Engineering applications preferred
- Strong understanding of infrastructure and application-based projects
- Have strong knowledge and use of project management methodologies and tools
- Demonstrated success in leading IT projects through project management discipline and effective communications
- Manage complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Should have both application and Infrastructure PM knowledge.
- Strong MS office suite including Project, Power Point and Excel
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided.
US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates currently.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.