Stratford, CT 06615
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Manager
- The Project Manager will report to the ILSM and will be responsible for logistics projects with significant scope and complexity.
- Main responsibilities will include the management of logistics proposal activities including the flow down of proposal requirements and the planning, execution, and delivery of high-quality logistics elements under contract.
- Development and management of schedules and budgets for all logistics activities will be required.
- Will also interact with internal and external customers on a regular basis, including the development and presentation of logistics material at formal meetings.
- Technical experience and knowledge of the VH-3D and VH-60N model aircraft is desirable.
- Must possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities to work independently with minimum oversight.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Nancy Boyce is a Sr. Technical Recruiter with over 30 years' experience serving the Aerospace and Engineering industries. Her favorite part of her job is working with a candidate through the whole process of getting them hired and then seeing them become successful in their career path. The best way to contact Nancy is via phone or email