Richmond, VA 23225
Some travel to various facilities may be required.
- The Project Manager will manage construction projects from customer work requests through planning, scoping, budgeting, estimating, design, prepare procurement bidding documents for construction bids (working with COC procurement office); make selection recommendation.
- Will manage all design/engineering efforts, construction, coordination of construction phasing and sequencing, respond to contractor questions/RFI's; review submittals; track deficiencies and workmanship; prepare reports and hold meetings.
- Projects are under $1.5 million and majority are less than $100K.
- Typically manage 15 to 20 projects per year such as roof repairs, window replacement, utility and steam leak repairs, painting, finish work, and minor renovations, Mechanical and Electrical system repairs.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a construction/engineering/architecture related degree program preferred.
- Construction management experience can substitute for degree.
- CCM, OSHA, PMP, CQM, preferred
- 5 to 10 years’ experience required
- 5 additional years if candidate does not have a degree.
- Working knowledge of MEP systems and utilities is preferred.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.