Hartford, CT 06101
Data Based Development Systems is hiring a Project Manager
- Our customer in Hartford, CT is in search of a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing all aspects of system access requirements including timelines, scope and communication to key stakeholders
- Create & manage project plans
- Create Communication plans
- Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress
- Align team and ensure the team is clear on objectives, milestones and tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Monitor and manage scope
- Manage all documentation
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- PMP Certification a plus
- 3 or more years project management experience in Digital Technology
- Excellent communications skills, with customers, team and stakeholders
- Business & DT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools such as Access Databases, SharePoint and SAP
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Type 40 WPM, and must be able to work at a computer in a seated or stationary position for an hour at a time.
Please send compensation expectations/requirements and a MS Word or PDF version of your resume. No relocation/expense money provided. US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor H1B or utilize 3rd party candidates at this time.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.