East Hartford, CT 06118
Aerospace and Defense Technical is hiring a Project Manager
- The Project Manager will work closely with the Integrated Product Teams, Part Families, and suppliers executing verification and validation plans.
- Assist in Nacelle Hardware planning, and test coordination.
- Coordinate and submit Test Requests, Instrumentation Requirements, data acquisition, and close out post test results.
- Support Test Stand and Aircraft installed Leakage Testing.
- Project Engineering, Teamwork, perform and coordinate validation efforts for the Nacelle and Engine Organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 3 + Years’ experience in Engineering Validation and Test
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Karen is a Technical Recruiter specializing in the Aerospace and Defense industry. Her best advice to job seekers is "take the time to review a job description and not just the job title before submitting your resume and pay attention to the required skill sets requested." The best way to reach Karen is via phone and email.