Clearwater, FL 33755
- The Project Manager will create / staff / lead project team.
- Provide leadership, oversight management, delegation, and coordination to the various internal and external organizations that are providing services to the project.
- Structure, lead, and/or assist in leading all project related meetings and reports required.
- An associate degree and a minimum of 2 years of project management experience OR over 5+ years of project management experience in lieu of a degree
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification/CMII certificates
- Professional Engineer License
- Experience in distribution and transmission
- Experience managing large and complex construction and/or utility projects
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.