Charlotte, NC 28202
- The Project Manager will manage multiple White or Green I projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
- Associates degree required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- PMI (PMP or CAPM) Certification
- CMII certificates
- Professional Engineer License.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience.
- Working knowledge of project management principles,
- Experience with Solar interconnection is a plus.
- Scheduling Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry.
- Knowledge in construction management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Katie Howitt is a technical recruiter with over 3 years' experience connecting top talent to new employment opportunities in the power industry. Her best advice to candidates is to "ensures resumes are clear and concise." The best way to reach Katie is via phone or email.