Blacksburg, VA 24061
- The Project Manager will assist in the planning, development and coordination of multiple transportation projects.
- Will manage major highway projects from proposal to project closeout including proposal preparation, fees, project setup, design/construction supervision, and quality review of all documents in accordance with company and VADOT policies and standards.
- Will be assisting project managers and project administrators with project management level duties including billing, invoicing, review and leading a team of highly trained individuals.
- Will be responsible for assisting and training design engineers and technicians.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Architecture is required, preference in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- PMP, CCM, LEED Accreditation, or master’s degree- a plus.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in transportation.
- Experience should include project management, roadway design, schematics development, plans, specifications and estimate (PS&E) development and/or construction inspection.
- Direct experience working for VADOT is preferred.
- Transportation/Construction experience for other public entities will also be considered.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of professionals on transportation projects.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing. Skill in coordination with others and the ability to train people and work within a team.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.