Project Manager II 187935
Huntersville, NC 28078 US
per diem per days worked offered to applicable candidates
This position is typically retained to manage multiple “Green I” or “Green II” projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
This position will receive work assignments from the Manager of Project Management. In the Project Management Organization, the individual will be expected to work both innage and outage work scopes.
A typical work week is 4 – 10 hour days with a 30-minute break for lunch. During the Outage, projects works 24 hours a day. Based on the assignment, there may be weekend and night work.
- Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
- Proficient in project management principles.
- Nuclear Power Plant Experience, project management, or equivalent.
- Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
- Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
- Experience in utility industry. Knowledge in construction management.
HKA Enterprises is a global workforce solutions firm. If you're seeking a new career opportunity or project experience, our recruiters will work to understand your qualifications, experience, and personal goals. At HKA, we recognize the importance of matching employee goals with those of the employer. We strive to seek credibility, satisfaction, and endorsement from all of our applicants. We invite you to take time and search for your next career experience with us! HKA is an EEO Employer who participates in the US Citizenship and Immigration Services E-Verify Program.
Meet Your Recruiter
April Shelton is a senior recruiter with more than 25 years in the industry. April specializes in nuclear, power, and energy engineering. Her advice to job seekers is "Always have an updated resume. Don’t reply to a job posting if you are not fully qualified. If you use a cell phone as your primary contact, make sure it is professional and doesn’t have a song playing or an unprofessional voicemail message."